- Marketing and content professional with more than 15 years of experience
- Proven track record utilizing both emerging and established marketing channels to grow audiences
- Skilled writer and editor with a thorough understanding of how stories drive engagement
In the late 90s, I worked for a scrappy dot-com called Bolt, where I got to learn the ins and outs of digital content and marketing. The company didn’t survive the bust, but we were doing things that our competitors weren’t: building out an early social network, crafting sponsored content for companies like Procter & Gamble and Scholastic, and featuring some of the most insightful and heartfelt user-generated content available online. As the site’s content manager, I did everything from writing horoscopes to working with a large nonprofit on a drug awareness initiative.
Since then, I’ve worked with online publishers including AOL, Time Inc., Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, Scripps Networks Interactive and Hearst Magazines, as well as several smaller companies and digital agencies. My experience includes the following:
- Short- and long-form blog posts and articles
- Email marketing
- Social media posts and advertising
- Sponsored content
I’ve had the opportunity to write on a variety of topics throughout my career — everything from technology to astrology. You can download a copy of my full resume here.
I live in New York’s Hudson Valley with my writer husband, 5-year-old son who thinks he’s a werewolf, and cat named after a beloved sitcom character.